Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shamelessly Quoting Tangled

So, I'm sorry it's been a while.  I'm officially seventeen now.  And I have a funny story to tell you.

So, as my family and I were sitting around the table, finishing up lunch on my birthday, my dad says that it's my birthday and that I'm seventeen.  To which my little brother Lee says something to this extent (bear in mind that he was completely serious) "But I thought your birthday was last year?"

To which I couldn't help responding, "That's the funny thing about birthdays.  They're kind of an annual thing!"
My sister, Elli, is obsessed with Tangled, so this was pretty funny, being that the whole family practically has the whole movie memorized.

Then just tonight, I was messing around with roll of wrapping paper, hitting my birthday balloon with it and having way too much fun doing it.  I managed to hit Elli by accident and she said, "wrapping paper is a dangerous weapon."

to which I shamelessly replied, "Wrapping paper - who knew, right?"

Yeah... I'll write more later.

Hasta luego,
Haili

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cute! Tangled is best. :) Hope you're having a delightful break!

    ReplyDelete